Competition behind closed doors
In order to enter the venue, everyone must be accredited
Vaulting – Update Covid regulation
FOLLOWING THE NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS OF THE FRENCH GOVERNMENT, THE REGULATION OF PREVENTION AGAINST COVID HAS EVOLVED
1 – Enter to France::
– Please refer to the regulations in force concerning entry into France.
2 – Wearing of the mask:
– Mandatory in the indoor areas of the competition, except for competitors on the competition and training arenas and while seated in the restaurant / Bar / snack.
3 – PASS Sanitary:
In order to collect your accreditation, you will need to present:
– Person under 18:N/A
– Persons aged 18 years and over:
vaccinated person: vaccination certificate.
person Not vaccinated:
– Negative or antigenic PCR test less than 48 hours (or the test result presented when entering in France).
– Positive PCR or antigen test, accompanied by a certificate of recovery of more than 11 days or less than 6 months.
4 – PCR test for your return.
It will be possible to take a PCR test on Saturday morning. More information this week.
We are waiting for information from the laboratory, following the latest government changes.
ACCREDITATIONS ATHLETES / LONGEURS / GROOMS / OWNERS / NFs
Accreditation of Vaulters, Lungers, Grooms, Owners and NFs will be done automatically via the entry form:
Junior Championship:Nominative entries currently being validated by the FEI
CVI 3*: upload here
ACCREDITATIONS ATTENDANTS (without access to the stables)
All persons (over 11 years of age) accompanying an vaulter / lunger / NF must complete the accreditation form below.
Without prior declaration, it will not be possible to enter the site.
NO ACCREDITATION will be delivered directly to the venue.
DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE STABLE, ARENA, HORSE PASSAGE AND CATERING AREAS.
even on leash